Yalata [The Nullarbor]
Yalata is an Aboriginal community located 200 kilometres west of Ceduna on the Great Australian Bight in South Australia. The Yalata Roadhouse is located ninety four kilometres east of the Nullarbor Roadhouse, and fifty kilometres west of Nundroo.
Remote Camping Areas
Yalata Beach, Goya's Beach, The Hilton, The Granites, Bob's Kitchen and Goombarra.
- First Nation People and Nullarbor National Park Lands at the Head of Bight
- View the Southern Right Whales
- View the Bunda Cliffs
- First Nation People arts & craft at the Yalata Roadhouse
- Yalata Coastline
4WD vehicle is required to get to the Yalata coastline and an entry permit will be required. This can be obtained from the Yalata Roadhouse.
- Roadhouse: Open - 8am to 8pm - seven days per week
- Accommodation: Powered caravan sites - no on site caravans available for hire, Air conditioned units
- Take-Away Food
- Aboriginal Arts & Crafts
09 Aug 2016